Our developers use their programming knowledge and problem solving skills to maintain agile development cycles. They’re talented and passionate programmers who care about the work they do. Web development teams are currently working with ASP .NET MVC. Our developers touch all stages of a production lifecycle – from concept to delivery.
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects in all stages. We encourage an environment where you are able to collaborate, learn and expand your skills. We want you to bring not just your skills, but your ideas as well. There is plenty of room to grow at Antares.
- Programming and web development experience, preferably within the .NET Platform
- The ability to communicate and work well with clients
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and problem solving capabilities
- Know how to write quality code
- The skills to create and understand project specifications
- Exposure or knowledge in all phases of development lifecycle and processes
- Familiarity with estimating application development projects and tasks
- Motivation and teamwork
- Effective time management skills
- Familiarity with Agile Processes
- Creative design and analysis skills