Antares is looking for a Project Coordinator!
At Antares Technology Solutions, we believe in putting people first. If you’re a tech professional that values business integrity and strives to exceed client expectations, you’ll be in good company here! We are looking for passionate, skilled and adaptable team players to help us deliver cutting-edge, first-rate software solutions to our clients. We offer a fun and collaborative environment where your ideas and input are always valued and encouraged.
Antares is interested in growing our team by adding a Project Coordinator. This individual will work for the Project/Operations Manager guiding projects through our entire process (initial sales meetings, design and development, production deployment, and support). This includes developing a continuing relationship with the customer during this process and beyond.
Defining Project tasks and scope
- Requirements Gathering
- Writing Design documentation
- Creating a project statement of work and work breakdown structure
- Developing project timelines and execution plans
- Overseeing requirements implementation and refinement
Coordinating development team activities
- Assigning and managing tasks and priorities
- Resource planning
- Directing software development life-cycle processes
- Managing support and troubleshooting actions
Responsibility for Client facing activities
- Managing client expectations
- Scheduling client discussions
- Communicating project status
- Customer support activities
- Basic troubleshooting
- Correspondence follow-through
- Maintaining the client relationship through all phases of activity
Working as part of the Antares team
- Collaborating on solutions
- Possesses good technical background (web application basics)
- Ability to clearly communicate goals, assignments, expectations
If you believe this is the right match for you, do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to learn more about you!
Antares is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.