LED honors business and community leaders at annual event
BATON ROUGE, La. — Antares Technology Solutions is proud to be one of twenty-two statewide finalists for the Louisiana Growth Leaders recognition. Ultimately ten companies from throughout the state were honored for their business success and community leadership as part of the inaugural class of Louisiana Growth Leaders. The announcement was made at the annual Spotlight Louisiana reception hosted Thursday night, March 14th by Louisiana Economic Development (LED). Spotlight Louisiana is a recognition and networking reception for small businesses in the LED Growth Network.
The Louisiana Growth Leaders selection panel evaluated applications from LED Growth Network companies based upon categories determined by LED including growth, strategy, innovation, leadership/culture, philanthropy and intangibles. Twenty-two companies were finalists for the inaugural award. LED Growth Network companies have graduated from LED’s Economic Gardening Initiative and/or CEO Roundtable programs, which are strategic resources designed to accelerate the growth of second-stage businesses. This alumni network includes more than 350 companies representing all eight regions of the state.
Antares congratulates the following 2019 Louisiana Growth Leaders businesses and their principal executives:
- Argent Financial Group | Ruston | Kyle McDonald
- Calls Plus | Lafayette | Barbara Lamont
- E-Claim.com | Harvey | Thomas Brown
- ILSI Engineering | New Orleans | Iam Tucker
- ITinspired | Baton Rouge | Robert Wise
- LogoJET | Lafayette | Susan Cox
- Pod Pack International | Baton Rouge | Tom Martin
- Southern Designs | Vidalia | Tance Hughes
- Techneaux Technology Services | Lafayette| Ben Johnson
- Waitr | Lake Charles | Chris Meaux