At Antares Technology Solutions, we believe in putting people first. If you’re a tech professional that values business integrity and strives to exceed client expectations, you’ll be in good company here! We are looking for passionate, skilled and adaptable team players to help us deliver cutting-edge, first-rate software solutions to our clients. We offer a fun and collaborative environment where your ideas and input are always valued and encouraged.
Antares is interested in growing our team by adding a Project Coordinator. This individual will work for the Project/Operations Manager guiding projects through our entire process (initial sales meetings, design and development, production deployment, and support). This includes developing a continuing relationship with the customer during this process and beyond.
Defining Project tasks and scope
- Requirements Gathering
- Writing Design documentation
- Creating a project statement of work and work breakdown structure
- Developing project timelines and execution plans
- Overseeing requirements implementation and refinement
Coordinating development team activities
- Assigning and managing tasks and priorities
- Resource planning
- Directing software development life-cycle processes
- Managing support and troubleshooting actions
Responsibility for Client facing activities
- Managing client expectations
- Scheduling client discussions
- Communicating project status
- Customer support activities
- Basic troubleshooting
- Correspondence follow-through
- Maintaining the client relationship through all phases of activity
Working as part of the Antares team
- Collaborating on solutions
- Possesses good technical background (web application basics)
- Ability to clearly communicate goals, assignments, expectations
If you believe this is the right match for you, do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to learn more about you!
Antares is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
LED honors business and community leaders at annual event
BATON ROUGE, La. — Antares Technology Solutions is proud to be one of twenty-two statewide finalists for the Louisiana Growth Leaders recognition. Ultimately ten companies from throughout the state were honored for their business success and community leadership as part of the inaugural class of Louisiana Growth Leaders. The announcement was made at the annual Spotlight Louisiana reception hosted Thursday night, March 14th by Louisiana Economic Development (LED). Spotlight Louisiana is a recognition and networking reception for small businesses in the LED Growth Network.
The Louisiana Growth Leaders selection panel evaluated applications from LED Growth Network companies based upon categories determined by LED including growth, strategy, innovation, leadership/culture, philanthropy and intangibles. Twenty-two companies were finalists for the inaugural award. LED Growth Network companies have graduated from LED’s Economic Gardening Initiative and/or CEO Roundtable programs, which are strategic resources designed to accelerate the growth of second-stage businesses. This alumni network includes more than 350 companies representing all eight regions of the state.
Antares congratulates the following 2019 Louisiana Growth Leaders businesses and their principal executives:
- Argent Financial Group | Ruston | Kyle McDonald
- Calls Plus | Lafayette | Barbara Lamont
- E-Claim.com | Harvey | Thomas Brown
- ILSI Engineering | New Orleans | Iam Tucker
- ITinspired | Baton Rouge | Robert Wise
- LogoJET | Lafayette | Susan Cox
- Pod Pack International | Baton Rouge | Tom Martin
- Southern Designs | Vidalia | Tance Hughes
- Techneaux Technology Services | Lafayette| Ben Johnson
- Waitr | Lake Charles | Chris Meaux